Woo Woo- two entries in one week!! This is only happening because I'm procrastinating in my grad school classes. :)
How far along? 31 weeks and 6 days.
Total weight gain? Good God, I don't even know. Somewhere around 25 pounds I think. It seems silly to even keep count now.
Maternity clothes? Yep. I spend a significant amount of time in my pj's. :)
Sleep? Holy-pee-every-hour. Enough said.
Best moment this week? This last trimester is slowly becoming pretty uncomfortable Cade is just taking it in stride. Bless his heart, he is just wonderful. I feel guilty for asking for things and complaining but he makes me feel like a super woman who doesn't complain enough given my lovely state.
OR when Cade couldn't quit laughing and making Friends references during the breathing exercises in our birth class. It's a toss up. :)
Miss anything? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't missing those fruity summer drinks. And as always, I am counting down the days till that cold turkey sandwich and I meet again. WAY small price to pay though!
Movement? Yes! Still a worry-wart but she's in there, all cozy and wiggling around.
Food craving this week? I'm still pretty wrapped up in cereal. This week its LUCKY CHARMS! Haha- we go through more than a gallon of milk a week. Also, I can make our daughter move like a wild thang when I eat mexican food. She's gonna come out a burrito. :)
Anything making you sick? No, I'm doing great with eating. Obviously. :)
Gender? Baby girl, Lyla Joy Butler
Labor Signs? No! We are still cooking. No Braxton Hicks or anything. *Knock on wood!
Symptoms? I'm beginning to feel my old symptoms from the first trimester. But, it hasn't been bad. I get worn out quickly these days- I can't run around ALL DAY like I used to! Sometimes it's aggravating because I really want to get stuff done but my body just will not do it.
Happy or Moody? We got our 4D ultrasound last week and I'm still riding that high. It was just amazing. How can you not believe in God? Creating life is a miracle.
Looking forward to? Our last baby shower! Eek! My family is giving us a baby shower and I know its going to be just lovely. I am incredibly grateful for them and I know its going to be perfect.
Alright, picture time!
32 weeks, 5 days
A few weeks back we had maternity photo's taken. Oh my GOSH I was nervous. The lovely folks took these pictures were AMAZING. If you are ever in need of photography for any reason I highly recommend them. They are fairly priced and make you feel extremely comfortable. You can check out their website HERE.
Again, hope everyone is taking it easy!! :) Olivia says hello and wants me to assure you all that she IS taking it easy this summer.








No comments:
Post a Comment