Thursday, July 21, 2011

So I have this tree...

I have a tree in my back yard... it has some kind of fruit growing on it. I think it's a pear?? Who knows. See what you think. (Ignore my lack of weed eating... )



I'm getting ready to go to Mexico next Wednesday. Woot Woot! :) I am sooooo stinking excited!! I plan on coming home AT LEAST three shades darker. Haha. I'll post pictures soon!

We are staying at The Royal. Here is what it looks like!

I was looking through my pictures and I found some old ones. I'll post them because I don't have much else to tell you all about! :) Bye for now!

This is a church in Greece- we visited it last summer.

Cade and his teammate Dusty at the International Festival in Nebraska

Olivia!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cade and Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment