Monday, August 1, 2011

Mexico... AYE AYE!

I made it back with all my fingers and toes! Taylor and Tony had a beautiful wedding. Just perfect. Being in Mexico was soooo relaxing and it was really pretty. I would love to go back! Anyway, I wanted to post a few pictures as promised.

Alright... the humidity was OUT OF CONTROL... every time I walked outside my camera lens fogged up. Sorry for the cloudy picture but here is the resort we stayed at. I took the picture from our balcony.

Because Taylor and Tony are sweeter than pie, they gave everyone who came to the wedding these cool beach bags! I mean, who gets a present for coming to a wedding? :)

In the bag there was snacks, gum, a bubba keg, an itinerary, sun screen, aloe, and a camera. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!

Tony and Taylor on the beach

All the girls!

Laine and Stac

The rehearsal dinner... there were chopsticks involved...

Veronica and Me at the rehearsal dinner!




The Wedding...

Laine and Stac looking absolutely fabulous!

The back of there programs. So sweet.

The front of the program & a fan to keep us cool though it wasn't need because the breeze from the ocean was perfect!

TEAMMATES!

Laine and Tony! (Groom and brides sister)

Tony and his Momma

Getting started!!

:))

When the groom saw the bride. Love.

Taylor was a stunning bride.




Well, Mexico was perfect. I missed my hubby and my puppy but I had a blast with friends!

As always, Olivia would like to say hello...

:)

1 comment: