Sunday, February 24, 2013

7 Months and Things

Hey hey! We have arrived at 7 months (tomorrow) :) Lyla is about 22 pounds. Quite the growing girl! You have been in the 99th percentile since you were about 5 months old... cute lil' chunk-a-monk.

Lyla is still eating about the same as last month-- 5 bottles with baby food at lunch and dinner. We've started to give her soft foods from out plate-- like macaroni and cheese, which she slams and then grunts in demand for more. So cute.

Lyla, you have been such a trooper over the past 3 months. When you got RSV last October, you've been unable to shake your respiratory problems. Your pediatrician decided that it was time you saw a specialist. You are on a nebulizer 4 times a day right now. We find it difficult to sit you down and keep you from squirming but you think its hilarious. It's a  game to see if you can get your nebby mask inside your mouth. Oh, how much fun that is for us. :)

GOOD GRIEF if you don't just crawl I'm going to be crazy! You are up on ALL FOURS rocking back and forth super quick. Your daddy and I just watch you thinking we're going to miss you crawling. Right now you are just frustrated and I completely understand. You want to be mobile so darn bad! So soon baby girl. So soon. For now, you're just rolling, rollling, rolling. When you get on the wood floor, you go all octopus and suck the floor. Weirdo. :)

Here are some pictures!

Lets see how far I can streeeeeeeetch with out crawling...


Far enough I guess.


I cannot even stand this. I love her. 


MUAH!


Lyla and Papaw


Lyla loves to watch the puppies play!


Playing piano. Daddy says she's gonna be an artist. :)





Tony and Megan and there new puppy, Abbi.

Abbi


Hahaha... something about this picture isn't right. :)

Well, 8 months, we're a-coming!

--Amanda 




No comments:

Post a Comment