Monday, November 26, 2012

LJ's first thanksgiving

I don't have much to say about his holiday other than it was just fabulous. I LOVED being able to spend time with my lil' family and my big ole' family in Denison. I got lots of rest and ate lots of food. Perfect. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

LJ and her turkey outfit. SO CUTE!

I may have punched Cade and told him to smile.. this is what I got. Ha. 

Looking at black Friday ad's. Yes, we do 'that'. 

Momma!

Doober. :)

Great Grandpa, Lyla, and Thea

LJ

Nom, nom, nom. 

Mom playing with LJ. Check out that bald spot. Geez. Haha

Grandma and Megan


Dad and Megan

The cousin's, my aunt and my grandma

We did lots of this over the holidays. :)


Pissed. Ha. 

Our tree. Almost done decorating! I love it!

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving. 4 WEEKS TILL CHRISTMAS BREAK! YESSSSSS!

-Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment