Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just a little update!

Hi Everyone!

We are alive and well. Lyla is beautiful, Cade is busy working on his next big play- Sweeny Todd, and I'm studying away. It's been C.R.A.Z.Y. I won't lie to anyone, if I wasn't one class and an internship away from achieving my degree, I'd bow out of grad school immediately. It's definitely required some prayer and will power. I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving break.

Lyla started rolling over this week! Eek! She rolls over but gets mad when she realizes she's on her belly. Ha. Its hilarious. She'll be 4 months old next week! WHAT! I feel like she was just in my belly. Now she's laughing, making sounds, and rolling over. Geez. Anyway, here are some recent pictures of our little chunk. :)

Hanging out in her bumbo... so chubby. I LOVE IT! Ha. I love the bottle of wine behind her... this is the life we lead. :D 


 This hat is officially good luck- this was on the day A&M beat Alabama. WHOOP!


 Gobble gobble. Ha!


 Lyla in a part of her costume for Sweeny Todd. :) She was cast as baby Johanna. 


Punky and her piglet. Nom Nom Nom. :)


 Frisco Square. 


Lyla's first Halloween! 


:)


I'll post Lyla's 4 month post next week. I hope everyone is doing great!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment