Total weight gain? 34 pounds. Like whoa. My doctor was all "6 pounds huh?" and was all "... ... ... I'm just hungry". Haha.
Maternity clothes? Holy cow yes. At this point I'm in nothing but tank tops and skirt. My belly peeks out the bottom of EVERYTHING I own.
Sleep? Once I get to sleep I'm fine. I've been waking up on my back and that makes me really paranoid but my doctor said that if I was hurting Lyla or myself my body would tell me and NOT to worry.
Best moment this week? Seeing Lyla's last ultrasound. I'm here to tell you that an ultrasound at 36 weeks is DIFFERENT. Baby girl is snug as a bug in there and its VERY hard to tell a head from a bottom. Either way, its was good seeing her and finding our about how close we were to her due date. At 36 weeks 4 days she was measuring about 20 inches long and her estimated weight at this point is 6 pounds 12 ounces. We were so happy to hear that she was right where she needed to be.
Miss anything? Moving at the pace of a normal person. I walk slower and I can't get up off the floor or out of bed normally. I feel like a whale. :)
Movement? Yep. She likes to stick her bottom out a lot. She's gonna be silly. I can tell.
Food craving this week? I'm not craving anything specific I just eat ALL THE FRIGGIN' TIME. I feel like a bottom-less pit...
Anything making you sick? No. Like I said, I just eat all the time.
Gender? Lyla Joy Butler, LJ!!
Labor Signs? This is the first week I've been able to answer YES to this question! I am dilated to 3 cm- having braxton hicks pretty frequently. I'm so ready to meet our baby girl- trying not to get my hopes up but I'm thinking sometime next week but, only she knows when she'll bless us. :)
Symptoms? My back is doing MUCH better. The Chiro is a saint. Every pregnant woman should visit one.
Happy or Moody? I'm anxious. All the time... just waiting.
Looking forward to? Seeing her face, holding her in our arms, getting to know her personality, touching her little hands and feet that have been kicking me for 10 months! SO MUCH. Too much to list.
Here we are at 36 weeks, 6 days!


I'm SO glad your back is better. You look awesome! She's almost here! Yay!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow!! I can't believe it's so close! I can't wait to meet her and then she'll have a little friend a few months later:)!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know- I'm so ready its ridiculous. AND I'm so pumped to meet Baby Collins too! :)
Delete