Monday, July 23, 2012

38 Weeks

Whhhhhhhhhhhhy am I still pregnant? Our baby girl is squished up in here trying to make a point!! She is being served an eviction notice in about a week so, I hope she's at least started to pack. :)

How far along? 38 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain? Somewhere around 40 I think. I stopped counting after the last box of oatmeal cream pies. :)
Maternity clothes? Ha. Yes. I'm looking forward to packing those things up! It's hotter than a mug outside and all that elastic makes for a sweaty me.
Sleep? Well, I had been doing really well my whole pregnancy with sleeping but every since week 37, I've been having a hard time. My body has been working hard for about 10 months now and it's starting to become evident. Just uncomfortable. :/
Best moment this week? At 36 weeks we got to see her via an ultrasound. I was SO excited to see her but it really just looked like a sack of random body parts. Haha, she's so squished! I'm just so ready for her to be here- no more pictures please... just real life. Thanks.
Miss anything? I miss lots of things. This week I am really missing sleeping well.
Movement? Yes but its really different. She's cramped in here and I can definitely tell. She doesn't move the same way she used to. It's more small movement and nudges.
Food craving? This week I had to have rice krispy treats. I ate them allllllll. Delicous. :)
Gender? :) Lj.
Anything making you sick? Nope.
Labro signs? Braxton hicks freaking daily. I am SO ready to have her but my body keeps jump starting then stopping. Honestly, every time I get cramps for more than an hour or two I get my hopes up and so far, its for nothing. Sighhhhhhhhh.
Happy or Moody? Hahaha- definitely moody. Poor Cade- I'm just pissy. We are so ready for Lj to be here that our anxiety and impatience makes for some pretty interesting conversations. :)
Looking forward to? Obviously, meeting our baby girl. Other than that, we have a doctors appointment Wednesday and we'll see if we've made any progress to getting closer to the big day! :) About a week out if she doesn't come early.

Here is our little family before we add one more. :) 


And this is what we really look like... don't be fooled. :)


I'll keep everyone posted on how things are going. Have a good rest of the week!! 

-Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment