Girlfriend is BIIIIIIG. When I say girlfriend, I am referring to myself. Lyla is only 13 ounces.
How far along? 20 Weeks, 3 days
Total Weight Gain? 11 ish pounds... 10 of which I gained in the last four weeks... that's got to be some sort of a record. Holy cow.
Maternity Clothes? Absolutely! Lyla kicks me if my clothes are too tight. She's modest. :)
Sleep? I've been tossing and turning some but I attribute that to trying to get back in my sleep pattern after sleeping 24-7 during spring break.
Best Moment this Week? Easy: Cade and I were sitting on the couch a few days ago watching TV and Cade had his hand on my stomach. (I put it there all the time hoping he can feel her move). Lyla randomly kicked him... his face I will never forget. He whipped his head back and looked at me... it scared him in a good way... all the color left his face, he sat up, and put both hands on my belly with the biggest smile on his face. We both just sat there and laughed. It was amazing.
Miss Anything? I need a margarita... like whoa.
Movement? Mmm hmmm. I feel her several times a day. Not all day and not hard but I can definitely feel her. Eeek!
Food Craving? I'm like a bottomless pit. Last week I really wanted deviled eggs. This week I want BBQ.
Anything Making You Sick? Yes... getting up early after a week of vacation... I can call that a pregnancy symptom if I want. :)
Gender? Baby girl.
Labor Signs? No.
Symptoms? Stretching still. Feels like a mild period cramp.
Wedding Rings? Yes
Happy or Moody? I feel wonderful. Very happy.
Looking Forward To? 24 weeks. It's crazy we are on our way to the third trimester. Wow. I feel like we just found out we were pregnant... all I did was wish I looked pregnant and now I'm all blown up and half way through. It's amazing. Also, getting started on the nursery. We have our first baby shower in the middle of April. Woo who!!

20 weeks, 3 days
Talk with you all soon! (Olivia says hi!)

No comments:
Post a Comment