Well, we made it through week 15 and even harder, through Valentine's Day with 20 eight year olds- they are so sweet but I am wore smooth out. February 15th should be a school holiday... and that's all we'll say about that. We have an appointment on Monday and we are trying to if Baby is a boy or a lady. :) I'm reeeeeally excited!
How far along? 15 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain: Some where around 5 lbs (the more weight I gain the more I question even putting this question on here...)
Maternity Clothes: When I can! Maternity is a little pricey and my body is changing every week so I don't want to waste... I have a few pair of pants that I wear every chance I get. Other than that I'm rocking a pony tail holder around the button. Hot.
Sleep: This week I've been waking up about an hour before my alarm... and its from super vivid dreams. Yikes.
Best Moment This Week: Getting my "Belly Laugh's" book by Jenny McCarthy. Oh my gosh, this woman is after my heart. I looooove her.
Miss Anything? The turkey sandwich is a distant memory... sigh... other than that I'd really dig some sushi.
Movement: Not yet. Hopefully in about a month or so.
Food Craving: Nothing has absolutely stopped me in my tracks. I've been eating lots of fruit and pickles. Those are both totally normal foods. Ha.
Anything making you queasy? Not this week.
Gender: These past few weeks I've felt like it's a boy. We shall see...
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Constipation... like whoa... Sorry, I know that's super gross but it's my blog and I DO WHAT I WANT. :)
Wedding rings? On
Happy or Moody? Happy! I have a virus in my left eye so I've been out of contacts and in glasses for about 6 weeks and about 3 more. I miss my contacts. :(
Looking Forward To: Seeing Baby on Monday... and maybe finding out the sex!! Eeek!
Well here we are at almost 16 weeks and after a BIG dinner.... Baby gets bigger at the end of the day. :)

Olivia and Me. She was posing. :)

Well I hope everyone had a marvelous Valentine's Day. Cade and I stayed in and ate pizza. Yay tradition! :) Love it. One more exciting fact: Spring Break is 3 weeks away. Ya who! I think I can... I think I can...
As always, Olivia says hello!

Loving the one with O posing. :O)
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
ReplyDelete