Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Munchkin'


Most of you are well aware that I'm preggers. Right now I am 13 weeks 4 days. I vow to try reeeeeeally hard to keep you all posted on how things are going!

Here we go. Round 1. When we first found out it, was Thanksgiving break. I randomly took a pregnancy test because I was sooooo tired the whole break. Then... the line(s)! I immediately YELLED for Cade. When Cade came and checked out the test, we both (with out a doubt) convinced ourselves that the test was wrong. For and about week and 7 pregnancy tests later Cade and I figured out... that we were in fact pregnant. :) YAY!

The first 4 weeks are scary... its a lot of uncertainty and wondering until you see your doctor. We had some problems early on so we got to see peanut at 7 weeks. Eeek! So cool! And thank the Lord, our problems faded soon. I did have a 3 week bout of morning sickness... which totally owned me and all I did was lay in bed and cry (sometimes). BUT- the silver lining is that it was the three weeks we had off for Christmas break so I didn't have to work! I was able to eat after about 6 pm every night so I made up for lost time. :)

Here is our kido at our 8 week appointment. We found out that our little one is due August 3rd.

How far along? 13 Weeks, 5 Days
Total weight gain: 2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Actually, yes! I bought some pants last weekend... best decision ever. I realize that I'm not really showing but geez, regular pants hurt my belly!
Sleep: Doing great. Cade is having dreams that it's a boy already. Not me though!
Best Moment This Week: Those a-mazing maternity pants. :)
Miss Anything? Dear Lord, I really want a COLD turkey sandwich but I've scared myself out of eating one.
Movement: Nope. Just gas. Yum. :)
Food Craving: Bean Burrito's from Taco Bell and anything with mustard.
Anything making you queasy? Not this week.
Gender: 50/50. I feel like a boy some days and a girl others.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: A little cramping here and there when I first wake up.
Wedding rings? On
Happy or Moody? I'm feeling great this week. I have a cold, so I'm fighting a runny nose.
Looking Forward To: Looking pregnant, not just like I over ate at lunch. :)

13 weeks

12 Week Sonogram

As always, Olivia says hello AND that she's excited to be a big sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment