Monday, December 15, 2014

That time when Ava turned one.

Hi everyone!

I have been wanting to post about sassy little Ava's first birthday. I finally got around to downloading the pictures. She had a breakfast and PJ's party and it was very quaint. We had a blast! It was our families and brothers and sisters and of course, Ava's betrothed, Eli. :-)

Here are some pictures. Just looking at these one month later, I feel like time is absolutely flying by. Reminisce with me, won't you?

Here's the birthday girl enjoying her birthday breakfast!


Ava and Auntie Ro

Ava and Miss. Nezz. That is her most favorite lady right there y'all. :) 


Opening gifts


Testing out gifts. :)


and of course some sharing is involved. 


Loving on her Nana (Cade's Mom)


Ava and her boyfriend, Eli. ;-)


So grown up. Rude. 


The little poster my friend Angie made for her birthday. She's amazing!



Hoping everyone is getting ready for the holidays. Merry Christmas and spend every moment loving on your family!

Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment