Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Stuff

Hey all!

Just wanted to update, it's been a while. Lyla is 10 1/2 month old now. Went to the doc on Monday, she is 25 pounds and a short little lady. She's in the 100 percentile for weight and head size. She's gonna be smart with that big ole brain! :)

For fathers day and Cade's birthday we rented a boat for the weekend. Lyla's first boat ride and beach experience... lots of sand eating and lots of fun! It was really a lovely time just relaxing with our family. Love.

Here is Lyla and her buddy Kinley. Kinley just moved to Austin!! We are so sad!


Lyla and Papaw watching everyone hang out at the lake. :)


And our girl DID NOT dig the life jacket. She took every opportunity to 'turtle' it and try and take it off. Hahaha


:)


Daddy and our girl


I love her in this little hat. It has to be her choice though. 


And here is the other little nugget. We are about 19 weeks along. 


Personally, I'm hanging on by a thread! Things are SUPER busy with graduate school and our sweet girl. Add on being pregnant, I just don't have any stamina. With all that being said, this summer marks the completion of a lot of things in our life! WOO WHO! We will be able to move into the new house, I'll graduate, and be able to just relax for a little bit.

Enjoy the summer y'all!! :)

- Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment