Holy cupcakes, we did it! My sister and I finally got all our cupcakes in a row and opened up a teeny tiny business. This weekend was Daughter's Cupcakes 'grand opening' and we had a booth at the Denison Fall Festival. We stayed up HOURS making cupcakes and ended up with about 450 ish. We sold EVERY last one of those dad-gum cupcakes. Except for the few cupcake life's lost on the way to the festival. Moment of silence please...
We had a great time getting to know people and already have a few events lined up. I'm so happy it all worked out! As tired as we were, I won't ever forget my sister and I standing in the kitchen in the middle of the night laughing trying to ice cupcakes. Everyone starts somewhere, right?
We owe a HUGE thank you to everyone who helped us. You probably don't even know that you did but we are soooooo grateful. THANK YOU: Megan, for doing everything to get us set up. We'd have been lost with out you running around taking care of stuff! Christy Robbins, I totally used 2 of your recipes. You are an amazing baker, crafty lady, and teacher. Mom, we completely ransacked your kitchen and you helped with too much to even list here. THANK YOU!! Dad, thanks for giving us extension cords, the canopy, and pretty much everything we need to actually set our booth up. :) Cade, thanks for listening to me freak out the entire week before the festival. :) Taylor Bua, we got soooo many compliments on our booth's decorations... thank you for helping us look so cute. You need to go into business with your crafts and I mean it.
From Megan and I both, thank everyone for coming to see us and helping us get started!
When we first got there... 107, that's us!
The booth! :)
Megan and me, sorry for the weird light.
:)
Our table
Special thank you to Taylor for this AMAZING sign!







Congrats Amanda and Megan! They look so pretty!! :)
ReplyDelete